[c-nsp] Multicast replication over GRE on 7600s

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Sep 28 13:13:57 EDT 2010

With a tunnel you don't know which is the egress card until the encap
is done. That's why tunnel OIFs are always ingress replicated.

Tim

At 09:43 AM 9/28/2010, Ben Lovell (belovell) declared:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759