[c-nsp] HSRP Groups on ASR1k

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Wed Sep 29 06:58:05 EDT 2010

Interestingly, I've tried applying a similar config to a physical
built-in GE port on a lab ASR1k, and I don't see the same issue after
creating 25 sub-ifs, each using two HSRP groups. Therefore, I wonder
whether this is something specific to port-channels on this platform?

Cheers,

Matt

On 28 September 2010 21:17, Benjamin Lovell <belovell at cisco.com> wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2010, at 3:18 PM, Matthew Melbourne wrote:
>
>> Yes, I too expected the MAC to be the same to a given group number, unless
>> there are other factors at play here, e.g. per-VLAN/VRF/platform
>> limitations. I expected only two MACs to be used (one for each group).

Matthew Melbourne