[c-nsp] BGP/ASA/Internet Edge Design Question

Donald Darko donald.darko8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:27:03 EDT 2010

I guess what I'm looking at is this....If I bring another ISP into the
mix.....

ISP 1 connects to Router1 via a /30 assigned by ISP1
ISP 2 connects to Router2 via a /30 assigned by ISP2

Router1 would then need to connect to the ASA outside interface via a public
IP subnet?

The ASA outside interface is where outbound browsing traffic is NAT'd...so
it would have to be on a public network.  Correct?