[c-nsp] IPv6 and Cat 6500

Security Team cisco at peakpeak.com
Wed Sep 29 22:23:20 EDT 2010

Mostly I lurk on the list and read and learn.  There are so many smart
people on here that even if I don't read the emails every day, I know I'm
getting smarter just having them in my inbox :)

I am looking at a new setup and wondering what is the minimum setup that a
Cat6500 can do IOS/BGP things on IPv6 and IPv4?  As long as I am setting up
a new setup I may as well learn how to handle the IPv4 and IPv6 dual battle
of the bits.  Can a Sup2 handle that or??

Thanks a bunchly,
CJ