[c-nsp] 12.2SX vlan-mapping

Daniel Holme dan.holme at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:32:41 EDT 2011

On 5 April 2011 10:49, Reuben Farrelly <reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net> wrote:
>> Approximately 200kbit/s throughput.
>
> Sounds somewhat like the translation is being punted to software/CPU rather
> than done in hardware.  I was seeing similar figures when I was working the
> CPU hard to do a similar setup, until I figured out the right way to
> configure it on the switch...
> I'm using 12.2(33)SXI5 (soon to be SXI6) on an ME6524.

Having looked a little further I see that the PBR pushing packets into
the trunk doesn't appear to be working in hardware.

I've got PBR, in the global context, doing this on other SVIs and
that's okay. this PBR however is inherent-VRF and I'm matching on a
/32. So yes, it does look like it's being punted for some reason.

--
Daniel Holme