[c-nsp] 2950 and multicast, a cpu issue?

LM asturluismi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:16:14 EDT 2011

No, the SVI is just for management and the only multicast is the VRRP
from the firewalls.
I dont see this behaviour in other 2950 with the SVI in the same vlan,
also all of the 2950s run the same IOS.
Configuration is based on template, so looks like it is not that neither.
For the "strange" switch and its cpu behaviour more defails are...
Traffic peak is around 13mpbs
Vlans configured: 5 (most of them for multicast traffic only)
VTP: transparent
STP: rstp

I checked ARP and seems to be ok so far

ideas?