[c-nsp] disabling GigE negotiation on NX-OS

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Fri Apr 15 19:48:20 EDT 2011

I don't think fiber negotiates.  It isn't usually capable of anything but gig-full.  Are you sure the carrier is using 1g fiber.  Carriers are always provisioning 100m smf interfaces for low-cap connections if you don't tell them otherwise.  I had a few customers get bitten by this.

Sent from my iPhone