[c-nsp] Non-transit customer AS and prefix leaks

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Mon Apr 18 05:19:48 EDT 2011

I may be missing something obvious, but shouldn't your prefixes have hit the Internet with a hop count of 1 and the bogus routes a hop count of at least three? If that's the case wouldn't your prefixes be the best path?  Assuming I've missed something than the no-export community and as prepend suggestions proposed by others should work.

Sent from my iPhone