[c-nsp] Cases to lock a switch -- physical layer protection?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Tue Apr 19 09:22:58 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a particularly sensitive scenario where I need to allow access to
other hardware within a rack but ensure that no one is able to
physically modify connections to the top-of-rack switch and ASA.  I
would love to find an in-rack-mountable case to go around the Cisco
gear, in the same way that telco's commonly protect smartjack shelves.

Can anyone recommend such a case or similar protective measure?

Trever Furnish, tgfurnish at herffjones.com
Herff Jones, Inc. Solutions Architect
Phone: 317.612.3519