[c-nsp] Running SNMP on a different Port

Sergey Nikitin oldnick at oldnick.ru
Wed Apr 20 09:04:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

you could do NAT on the router, for example:

interface Loopback1
ip address 10.0.0.10 255.255.255.0
ip nat inside

interface GigabitEthernet0/1
ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0
ip nat outside

ip nat inside source static udp 10.0.0.10 161 interface 192.168.0.1 100

and then you could do snmpwalk to 192.168.0.1:100

And your should get what you want. But it hardly could be called
"elegant solution"....