[c-nsp] CCNP Labshi a

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:44:40 EDT 2011

Mohammad,

Here is a good link from Wendell Odom's blog about this very topic
http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/27576.  This article is a
bit old as it deals with the old version of CCNP, but most of the
points he makes are very good and its a good all-around guide.

I never built anything for CCNP, but I did for CCIE which I am
currently studying for.  I have 2-3550's and 2-3560's and one PC that
I used with Dynamips for the routers.  This is a very cost effective
route and will work for most CCNP tasks as well as CCIE level topics.
Just something to consider.  Good luck to you.

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Mohammad Khalil <eng_mssk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> we are an academy and we want to prepare the a suitable lab
>
>> Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:27:46 -0700
>> From: bep at whack.org
>> To: eng_mssk at hotmail.com
>> CC: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
>> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CCNP Labshi a

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better
place than here? What better time than now?