[c-nsp] Nexus vPC loop avoidance details?

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:43:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

Have you tried with peer-gateway enabled? Is it working with that?

Please keep in mind the following limitation:
When you attach a Layer 3 device to a vPC domain, the peering of
routing protocols using a VLAN also carried on the vPC peer-link is
not supported. If routing protocol adjacencies are needed between vPC
peer devices and a generic Layer 3 device, you must use physical
routed interfaces for the interconnection. Use of the vPC peer-gateway
feature does not change this requirement.

Refer to the following link:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/interfaces/configuration/guide/if_vPC.html

Best regards,
Andras