[c-nsp] Nexus vPC loop avoidance details?

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:53:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

There's a good reason why it's not supported, mainly because it's not
expected to work. It might work but there's no guarantee.

You might consider opening a TAC case and do some further ELAM
captures on the 6500 and N7k switches to see where the packets are
seen, how and with which source/destination. This could explain the
strange behavior you are seeing. Albeit, you might get the same
information from TAC about the unsupported configuration.

Best regards,
Andras