[c-nsp] hardware fault on sup720.

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Apr 29 11:00:08 EDT 2011

On Apr 29, 2011, at 5:58 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:

> You'll need to provide more details about your config, topology and
> nature of the adjacent devices before someone can answer your question
> properly.

thanks Phil,

I decided instead of doing a live insert risking a switch lock up (someone responded directly to me stating they have seen 6500's crash during a line card insert) we'll schedule a window for this.   The safe harbor line of code has had several updates since the last time this switch was rebooted for upgrades (@3 years ago),  so its an opportunity to do other maintenance at the same time.

but to answer your question,  this switch holds only static routes and multiple LACP uplinks to other L2 switches.

take care and have a great weekend,
greg

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.