[c-nsp] 7600 RP Invalid Packet Drops

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Fri Apr 29 20:54:51 EDT 2011

I had this problem a few weeks ago. It was bug CSCte89940:

+++++++++++++++
IBC invalid packet drop on RSP 720
Symptoms While pinging 7600 with RSP 720 we see some drops. These drops are
counted under show ibc under "Invalid pkts dropped" Conditions The issue is
seen on RSP 720 with SRD image. Workaround SRC05 and SRB07 do not have this
issue, nor it is present with SUP 720.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt