[c-nsp] Nexus 5K optimisation for iSCSI traffic

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Fri Aug 5 10:54:47 EDT 2011

Around 8 heads, each with 4x10G connections, and then 10G connections
to downstream integrated blade centre switches where the hosts reside.
A handful of hosts will have 1G connections (landing on the FEXes)

The heads will be distributed across four 5548P, and the hosts/blade
centres and connected to 2232PP FEXes.

I'd have to dig around to get some expected IO figures for the
storage; it will very likely be a fairly even split between
reads/writes.

Cheers,

Matt

--