[c-nsp] does duplex mismatch affect UDP throughput?

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:17:39 EDT 2011

Jeff,
thank you for this excellent explanation!

And as I understood, in case of duplex mismatch, unequal transmission
rates are perfectly normal because full-duplex part always sends data
while the half-duplex one does carrier sense and detects collisions :)

PS: in my one year network experience I have never seen a device,
which has problems with auto/auto settings(mostly Cisco and Juniper
equipment).

regards,
martin