[c-nsp] multihoming solution over two different ISP's

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 06:07:46 EDT 2011

Stick with multihoming with Single ISP. i.e. get 2 last miles with the ISP
and a public pool to advertise and manage the auto failover via BGP.

Secondly you can achieve multihoming with 2 ISP using IP SLA, though it is
not a best practice but surely workable. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.nil.com/ipcorner/SmallSiteMultiHoming/

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui