[c-nsp] Netflow export error from C6506 (WS-X6704-10GE)

Stas Bakulin stasbakulin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:48:30 EDT 2011

But on the same router in SUP module netflow counted.

#sh mls netflow table-contention summary
Earl in Module 6
Summary of Netflow CAM Utilization (as a percentage)
TCAM Utilization             :   78%
ICAM Utilization             :   7%
Netflow Creation Failures    :   0
Netflow CAM aliases          :   0