[c-nsp] No warning in conf t ?

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:10:41 EDT 2011

Phibee Network Operation Center <noc at phibee.net> wrote:

> I want know if it's possible to say at the IOS that don't sent "Warning".
>
> Ex:
>     C7606(config)#no interface Serial0/1/0.1 multipoint
>     Not all config may be removed and may reappear after reactivating
> the sub-interface
>
> I want don't see "Not all config may be removed and may reappear after
> reactivating the sub-interface"
> that he delete the interface without errors because it's a perl script.
>
> I want remove all config systematiquely

This is the sort of thing you can trivially do with Expect[1] in Perl;
which I hope is what you are using to interact with the device?

Cheers

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~rgiersig/Expect-1.21/Expect.pod
	and http://search.cpan.org/~bnegrao/Net-SSH-Expect-1.09/lib/Net/SSH/Expect.pod

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: A lack of leadership is no substitute for inaction.