[c-nsp] CISCO special offer products / Good discount off the GPL and flexible payment and shipment./ providing the best quality and service.

Melody importgm05 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 03:56:30 EDT 2011

Hey friend,

I am Melody from Importgm International Limited. We supply new&used CISCO Networking Equipment with high qualitity and competitive price.

Such as CISCO Router ,Switch, Firewall, IP Phone ect.

Good discount off the GPL and flexible payment and shipment. And providing the best quality and service.

Email  me, let's talk details.Hope to cooperating with you!

Rgds,

Melody

2011-08-11

Melody | Importgm International limited
Direct  86-0755-28447806 | Fax 86-0755-28447806
WEB: www.importgm.com  Email:  importgm05 at hotmail.com