[c-nsp] 2811 password recovery

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu Aug 11 06:31:46 EDT 2011

On 11/08/2011 10:11, Hemal Shah wrote:
> I am trying to recover password for cisco 2811 router without success.
> I need to enter break sequence to receive rommon.
> How can I do that using DELL XPS M1330.
> Do any one know Break sequence to log in rommon mode of router 2811 using
> Dell XPS M1330

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cisco+2811+password+recovery

What are you running on your XPS M1330?  Windows / linux / freebsd / MacOS?
 If you're running windows, then get a decent serial port handler like
putty or securecrt.  If you're running any of the others, I would recommend
kermit: what it lacks in sexiness, it makes up in brute-force usefulness
and rock solid stability.

Nick