[c-nsp] ASA failover

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Thu Aug 11 11:16:11 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:28:37AM -0400, Jay Nakamura wrote:
> I can't seem to find any information on what the ASA "tests" when it's
> configured for failover configuration and it detects a problem.  This
> is the log entry I am talking about.

Yes, searching information at the cisco web site can be intimidating :-)
The information you need can be found in the cli config guide for the ASA.
For software 8.4, it is the section [Configuring High Availability] ->
[Failover Health Monitoring] (in my edition that would be page 1259).

Ciao
   Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>