[c-nsp] best way to get around IPSEC subnet Conflicts.

Brent Roberts brentrob at wirezsound.com
Mon Aug 15 12:42:43 EDT 2011

I have and its working across about 7 sites currently. Trouble is that the
same people that have 192.168.X.X always have the same dinky Firewalls that
won't do Source (one-to-one)NAT Across a VPN tunnel. The Setup is heavy
outbound (on our side) with a lot of ERP Printing to specific Printers.
Already done the multiple inline networks setup as well.