[c-nsp] remote location voice qos with switches

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:47:40 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a remote location, where I have a 3560 which connects to our
main location via a wireless bridge and goes into a 3560G.  The
wireless bridge has approximately 70mbps throughput.  This remote
location has about 12 7962 phones, and for the most part everything
works fine, except when some of our I.T. staff are doing large backups
or copying images across the link.  What would be the most simple qos
config to solve the data transfers from hogging the link?  Or maybe
not qos, maybe just policing?

Thanks,
Dan.