[c-nsp] Netflow on 7600. Again...

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Thu Aug 18 01:34:53 EDT 2011

Roland says very exact thought about sampled vs non-sampled netflow
export on 7600.
If you 7600 box has no sufficient tcam to process current trafic and
aging timers already set to minimum, you may simply allow to overflow
tcam memory, drop part of statistics and use residual statistics
multiplied by emipical coefficient, as actual )

This approach work very well for as for many years and it more reliable
than sampled netflow.