[c-nsp] ME 3600X questions

Thu Aug 18 05:49:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

we will most likely be getting a few 3600X in the near future, but
there are some questions we could not find definite answers to.
Namely:

1) Can the 3600X act as PE on all interfaces? I.e. if I were to trunk
two or more 1G interfaces, could xconnects go out through those
interfaces?

2) Does the 3600X support unsupported (pun intended) transceivers or similar?

3) Can I activate the licence for supporting 10G interfaces without
reloading or would I need to schedule downtime for that?

Thanks,
Richard