[c-nsp] ASA VPN with Local CA on the ASA

Dustin Schuemann dschuemann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:47:22 EDT 2011

We are doing a proof of concept for this exact same setup. And the issue we
are running into is that the One time password isn't really one time. It is
still usable until it expires. We also don't want the certificate to be
exportable. We want the user to have a certificate per device.

Is this possible?