[c-nsp] Inter router BGP network tuning pointer?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Mon Aug 22 11:29:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

The topic of tuning the network for BGP route exchange has been on the list lately and I’ve been doing some googling but not finding anything that really seems to fit what was discussed here.  Does anyone have any pointers (either 7200 NPE-G1 specificor non router specific) that they can suggest?  I have found some documentation on the cisco site suggesting increasing the hold queues to 1500 but not much else.  I’m especially interested in things like TCP-MSS and the like.  Does anyone have a good document that could set me on the right path?

Thank you
Scott