[c-nsp] 7206VXR NPE-G1 Upgrade from 12.4 to 15.0 High CPU

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Mon Aug 22 16:25:52 EDT 2011

According the sh ip int, i'm using Fast, CEF on all active interfaces.

GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up
   Address determined by non-volatile memory
   MTU is 1500 bytes
   Helper address is not set
   Directed broadcast forwarding is disabled
   Multicast reserved groups joined: 224.0.0.10 224.0.0.5 224.0.0.6
   Outgoing access list is not set
   Inbound  access list is 115
   Proxy ARP is disabled
   Local Proxy ARP is disabled
   Security level is default
   Split horizon is enabled
   ICMP redirects are never sent
   ICMP unreachables are never sent
   ICMP mask replies are never sent
   IP fast switching is enabled
   IP Flow switching is disabled
   IP CEF switching is enabled
   IP CEF switching turbo vector
   IP CEF turbo switching turbo vector
   Associated unicast routing topologies:
         Topology "base", operation state is UP
   IP multicast fast switching is enabled
   IP multicast distributed fast switching is disabled
   IP route-cache flags are Fast, CEF
   Router Discovery is disabled
   IP output packet accounting is disabled
   IP access violation accounting is disabled
   TCP/IP header compression is disabled
   RTP/IP header compression is disabled
   Probe proxy name replies are disabled
   Policy routing is disabled
   Network address translation is disabled
   BGP Policy Mapping is disabled
   Input features: Access List, MCI Check
   WCCP Redirect outbound is disabled
   WCCP Redirect inbound is disabled
   WCCP Redirect exclude is disabled

GigabitEthernet0/2 is up, line protocol is up
  Address determined by non-volatile memory
   MTU is 1500 bytes
   Helper address is not set
   Directed broadcast forwarding is disabled
   Outgoing access list is BlockOutgoingJunk
   Inbound  access list is BlockIncomingJunk
   Proxy ARP is disabled
   Local Proxy ARP is disabled
   Security level is default
   Split horizon is enabled
   ICMP redirects are never sent
   ICMP unreachables are never sent
   ICMP mask replies are never sent
   IP fast switching is enabled
   IP Flow switching is disabled
   IP CEF switching is enabled
   IP CEF switching turbo vector
   IP CEF turbo switching turbo vector
   Associated unicast routing topologies:
         Topology "base", operation state is UP
   IP multicast fast switching is enabled
   IP multicast distributed fast switching is disabled
   IP route-cache flags are Fast, CEF
   Router Discovery is disabled
   IP output packet accounting is disabled
   IP access violation accounting is disabled
   TCP/IP header compression is disabled
   RTP/IP header compression is disabled
   Probe proxy name replies are disabled
   Policy routing is enabled, using route map cymrubogons
   Network address translation is disabled
   BGP Policy Mapping is disabled
   Input features: Access List, Policy Routing, MCI Check
   Output features: Access List
   WCCP Redirect outbound is disabled
   WCCP Redirect inbound is disabled
   WCCP Redirect exclude is disabled

Serial1/0 is up, line protocol is up
   Address determined by non-volatile memory
   MTU is 4470 bytes

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com