[c-nsp] QoS: Shaping and Queueing on different Levels (physical IF, sub IF)

Hendrik Kahmann hendrik at kahmann.net
Thu Aug 25 07:23:48 EDT 2011

H-QoS gives a solution for shaping an interface before queueing it. This
does not offer a solution for shaping a physical-interface and then queueing
on the subinterfaces (dot1q). How can I apply shaping and queueing to a
physical interface when the traffic goes over the vlan-subinterfaces?

/Hendrik