[c-nsp] QinQ config sample on Cisco 7600/6500

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Thu Aug 25 18:30:58 EDT 2011

Hello,

that is why I ask if there is an alternative for this card. ;)
But the other questions stay the same as I could use the WS-X6724-SFP +
copper SFP.
The article describes what I found (i.e. the "switchport mode
dot1q-tunnel" command) but not how to configure the vlan-id that will be
used on the trunk switchport towards my equipment.

kind regards
Rolf