[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow Data Export & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 76xx/65xx on the same interface

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Sun Aug 28 10:23:02 EDT 2011

We don't have fragmented packets. I checked all the caveats. You missed my point. I'm very aware of the restrictions with conflicting flowmasks, etc.

The problem is that the hardware assisted NAT uses netflow to insert a custom tcam entry that doesn't get aged out. In other words, NDE will never work, no matter the configuration, no matter the design if NAT is configured on the same interface. This is not documented in any Cisco publication.