[c-nsp] Feeding low bandwitdth Ethernet WAN links with Cisco6500

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Aug 28 14:45:19 EDT 2011

Just to complement Gert's answer, what you could do, assuming the
Cataylst 6500 is already there, and doing other stuff, is to get a
cheaper external device (switch or router) to perform the egress
shaping/HQOS function.
I have recommended a few times to use switches such as ME3400 or more
recently ME3600 for such a task.

Arie