[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow Data Export & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 76xx/65xx on the same interface

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Aug 28 22:01:51 EDT 2011

Products at this level of complexity either need an internal team with
extensive experience, or a consulting company that has that expertise.  But
on top of that, all important features need to be documented and formally
confirmed by ones Cisco account team.  That way if it doesn't work as
promised you can negotiate a resolution.  It's a lot of "extra" work, but if
the financial risk is too great, you'll go through the exercise.

As Brett just wrote, it's doing ones due diligence, someone one does with
every transaction.  That's why you hire a house inspector despite the
seller's claims.

Frank