[c-nsp] Nexus enabling pathcost method long - documentation

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Dec 1 16:25:46 EST 2011

Mark,

What documents are you referring to? In the N7K L2 config guide, the
default port costs are shown & appear to be correct. Please provide
pointers to any incorrect docs and we can have them checked/fixed.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/layer2/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX-OS_Layer_2_Switching_Configuration_Guide_Release_5.x_chapter7.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/layer2/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX-OS_Layer_2_Switching_Configuration_Guide_Release_5.x_chapter8.html#con_1706125

Tim

At 11:24 AM 12/1/2011, Mark Mason murmered:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759