[c-nsp] 7600 SVI (vlan interface) Policing

Ghassan.khalil ghassan.khalil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:17:34 EST 2011

Dears
I faced the same issue with 7613 on interface vlan ingress policing.
After a lot of trials I opened a TAC case and yes it was not supported on interface vlan ingress direction.
The only solution proposed was to apply aggregate policing on the L2 trunks (i.e. All the vlans) which was inconvenient to me.

Regards,
Ghassan