[c-nsp] ASA 5550 url-filtering capacity

John Exum jexum at harding.edu
Mon Dec 5 15:32:33 EST 2011

We are seeing a similar problem at Harding.  We use Smartfilter instead of
Websense and I use ASA5520s.  It does appear to happen at random times for
us, and it appears to be somewhat load related.  I would like to hear any
information you have on a solution to the issue if you find one.

John L. Exum
Network Manager
Harding University