[c-nsp] CISCO 1841

Wakwa Nduati wnwakwan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:17:34 EST 2011

Hi,

I have a cisco 1841 on my network and though working ok has this messages.

It is connected to a gigabit switch and the ports set to 100Mbps.

What would this mean and how do I clear them?

: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up
: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to up

Config

global - ip cef is enabled

interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y
 ip ospf message-digest-key zzzzzzzzzzzz
 ip ospf priority 0
 duplex auto
 speed auto
 no cdp enable
 max-reserved-bandwidth 100
!
interface FastEthernet0/1 (connected and supporting dot1q interfaces)
 no ip address
 duplex auto
 speed auto

Thanks.