[c-nsp] OER Question

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Thu Dec 8 05:27:19 EST 2011

Hi , please guys anyone do not want to help can save his words for himself !!
i heard about this forum and a lot of people who told me about it received a lot of help
i already have a solution but i am not sure if its complete

R4#sh run | sec ip access
ip access-list extended DSCP31
 permit ip 1.1.44.0 0.0.0.255 any dscp 31
ip access-list extended DSCP41
 permit ip 1.1.44.0 0.0.0.255 any dscp 41
ip access-list extended EF
 permit ip host 1.1.44.4 host 1.1.58.5 dscp ef

R4#sh run | sec oer-map
oer-map MAP 10
 match traffic-class access-list DSCP31
 set next-hop 1.1.29.10
oer-map MAP 20
 match traffic-class access-list DSCP41
 set next-hop 1.1.17.7
oer-map MAP 30
 match traffic-class access-list EF
 set delay threshold 40
 set jitter threshold 100
 set active-probe jitter 1.1.58.5 target-port 1024 codec g729a
 set probe frequency 20

R4#sh run | sec oer master
oer master
 policy-rules MAP