[c-nsp] prefix lists updates and max prefix filters

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Thu Dec 8 13:41:14 EST 2011

We have pretty good route-maps and we still wind up changing them every so often.
Most of these changes relate to adding additional community translations for things
received from customers and sent to upstreams.

So having a second level of filtering is still a good idea.

Of course we have gotten most of our upstreams to filter on a route registry.
We still have a couple that are manual updates.

Mack