[c-nsp] HSRP and removing connected route

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:08:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 12/08/2011 08:23 PM, Jay Nakamura wrote:
> This is such an odd setup, I feel sure there is more to it than described.
>
> Question: why are you using HSRP at all? Why not just route from city 1 to
> city 2?

There is a long history where the condition and requirement has
changed repeatedly to end in this configuration.  I was trying to
figure out if there is a way to work around it or just have to
redesign it from bottom up.  I feel that it needs to be redesigned but
right now, not sure if that's feasible equipment and effort wise.