[c-nsp] crypto map working on outbound interface, need it to work on bound interface

Christopher J. Wargaski wargo1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:08:08 EST 2011

Joseph--

   When I played VPN day in and out, and couldn't make a tunnel come up I
found that it was typically due to one of four reasons:

1) Mismatch in ACLs on the two peers
2) A route was not correct
3) Crypto map bound to the wrong interface
4) NAT goof up

   If you have checked those 4 items, I also suggest debugs. Start with
isakmp only because you aren't even passing phase 1.

cjw