[c-nsp] IS-IS advertise passive-only for ipv6?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Fri Dec 16 06:04:05 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 08:58:46AM +0000, Alan Buxey wrote:
> Do you want me to be added to your feature request?

I haven't heard anything from that anymore after Oli Boehmer's mail, so
not sure wether it was formally submitted back then. Perhaps drop Oli an
email?

> I'm getting a little frustrated, all I want is feature parity for
> ipv6 , it seems like completely separate teams did the work on
> this platform and didn't see how things worked in the v4 world

Even worse... it looks like much code is being duplicated to get a
feature for v6 too, so everytime you have the chance of getting bugs
again. IOS legacy...

Best regards,
Daniel