[c-nsp] keeping ASA-5585s stable

le luu le2luu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 12:38:39 EST 2011

Hello all,

do you have any update news on this?

thanks

Le Luu

From: P C <pc50000 at gmail.com>
To: Deny IP Any Any <denyipanyany at gmail.com>
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] keeping ASA-5585s stable

asa823-10-smp-k8 is very stable for me on ASA 5580s (not 85) and
large-scale ipsec RA vpn termination.

Sounds like you are hitting a bug though, I'd push for escalation in
TAC.  You have a traceback and can grab the crashinfo file off the
flash.  They should be able to get a developer involved to find the
offending bug.