[c-nsp] ASR 901 fib size

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Dec 18 15:03:53 EST 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 02:48:36PM +0100, ?ukasz Bromirski wrote:
> On 2011-12-18 14:03, Robert Hass wrote:
> >What size of FIB for IPv4/IPv6 has ASR 901 ? I cannot find this
> >information in documentation and datasheets.
>
> It's 12k for IPv4 + 8k ARP entries (local hosts).
> IPv6 is not supported yet.

Is it just me, or is someone inside Cisco not really listening very
closely to what John Chambers said about IPv6 being "committed to IPv6
all across the board, all our devices, all our services", roughly a
year ago...?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCgVh8wFdA, at about 0:50)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/