[c-nsp] Cisco 2811 performance issue - dual(new) isp

Jmail Clist jmlist80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:18:24 EST 2011

Thanks for the replies. I actually had the interface set to AUTO first and
it did negotiate at 100mbps full duplex as well but the performance results
were the same. At the moment I am back on the legacy 1.5mbps connection. I
will cut it over tonight and perform some testing again. i will then  post
the results of the "show ip traffic" command.

Harbor235,

I was unware of those variables.  I will question the ISP regarding the
compression issue. I did not know that they might be using compression.
I'll report back shortly.

Thanks,