[c-nsp] OutDiscards (ME3600X)

Christian plymouth78 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:54:15 EST 2011

Unfortunately it seems that SPAN is not available in 151-2.EY:

(config)# monitor session 10 destination interface gigabitEthernet 0/10
(config)# monitor session 10 source interface gigabitEthernet 0/4 tx
(config)# do sh monitor session 10
 No SPAN configuration is present in the system for session [10].

How about 151-2.EY1a, is it available there?