[c-nsp] GRE Tunnelling on the ME3600/ME3800 Switches ?

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed Dec 28 02:30:17 EST 2011

Hi guys

Is GRE tunnelling supported on this platform?

I can see no reference to it in any of the configuration guides - but
also no reference to it in the unsupported commands section.

Has anyone tried to do this?

We've a need to run GRE tunnels for a URL filtering solution at our Head
Office from outside the firewall, and policy routing + GRE is the only
way this can be set up with the upstream vendor.

[Pretty sure policy routing is not supported on this platform yet also
but confirmation of this would be good as well].

Thanks,
Reuben