[c-nsp] issues with 6500 platform

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:14:45 EST 2011

I would suggest starting with captures on both sides of the 6k to see
what is happening at the TCP layer (out of order packets, dropped
packets). From there I'd look at features enabled on the interface to
see what might be messing with things (e.g., QoS, tcp adjust-mss, ect)
and try to narrow down the culprit from there.